Partner for Indian Creek/Castle Valley April 18-23rd

Original Post
Aubrey Hodges 1 · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 5

Hey There,

I'm in search of stoked people to climb with the 18-23rd in the creek and/or Castle Valley. In addition to a quads rack, I'm a confident leader up to 12- and have plenty of motivation. I'm real keen on the north face of Castleton, Lonely Vigil, and everything at the creek. 

Let me know, and let's climb rocks!

Aubrey

Zach Heuscher · · Park City, UT · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 0

I will be around my place in Moab from the 17th to the 21st and I am searching for a partner. I have done  Castleton before and would love to do it again and also spend some time at the creek!  Feel free to txt me 970-433-5004.  

Rob Warden...Space Lizard · · Between Zion, Vegas, LA, an... · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 0
Aubrey Hodges 1 wrote:

Hey There,

I'm in search of stoked people to climb with the 18-23rd in the creek and/or Castle Valley. In addition to a quads rack, I'm a confident leader up to 12- and have plenty of motivation. I'm real keen on the north face of Castleton, Lonely Vigil, and everything at the creek. 

Let me know, and let's climb rocks!

Aubrey

NEEERERRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

She is a strong motivated lovely person. someone hurry up and climb with her. 

(Inside joke between me and auuuuubry)

Lindsey Robinson · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 30

+1 for Aubrey, she's good people. Aubrey, I won't be free till the 25th so I think I'll miss your desert adventures this time. Hit me up if you head to California at all this summer :) 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply