Mountain Project Logo

Gear stolen from storage unit, Seattle

Original Post
Ryan Mac · · Seattle · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 5

Some jerk came into our gated parking garage, through a key fob door, and cut the locks on several storage units in my apartment building. They took tons of gear. This happened a couple weeks ago, but hopefully some of you can keep an eye out for some of this stuff. I'd appreciate any help you guys can give! I'll try to limit it to the climbing stuff they took, although there was tons of camping, backpacking and fishing gear stolen too. This was in Lower Queen Anne in Seattle, for reference. 

Gregory Zulu 40 pack (navy with neon green zips etc),  Osprey Manta 36 pack (all grey with hydration hose sticking out), PMI blue+reflective cordelette, 3 CAMP locking oval carabiners (silver with red screw), 12 BD positron draws (black and yellow), 2 BD mini locking pearabiners, Gregory Amber 60 backpack (black w/ pink lettering), Mammut blue 120cm runner, several assorted wiregate and keylock carabiners 

I've checked Craigslist, OfferUp, and Facebook marketplace with luck. Any ideas where else I could check for my stuff? I've filed a police report all together with my neighbors who had stuff taken too, and have an insurance claim underway, but I just want my stuff back! All the dude wanted was his rug back. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply