FS: Trewth bibs, Katabatic Gear bivy, Down Booties

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Matt Racicot · · Durham, NH · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 10

I am embarking on the AT in a couple weeks. Unloading some gear that really has no place in my closet. Would love cash for these but offer up trades for climbing gear, still trying to build out my rack. 

-metolius 00-3

-nuts set

-tricam set

Other than that buyer pays shipping, thanks!

First off are my Trewth bibs from a couple seasons ago. Size XL. They are a little dirty, nothing a wash wouldn't take out. Also I snipped the cross member of the suspension system. It wasn't doing much at all to keep the straps on the shoulders. They have since changed the design. Wicked bombproof pants, with some punctures around the bottom. 8/11

$75

Next up is a Katabatic Gear bivy. This thing is super light, great for use underneath a floorless shelter like a tarp or mid. Weighs just 7 oz and has tie outs on corners, inside for pad adjustment, and on the upper if you wanted to hang it off your face

$75

BOOTIES SOLD

That's all! Any questions let me know. Hit me with trades for the cams

Booties gone, now only looking for 00 to 3 metolius, some passive gear or cash

Up

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply