Looking for a sublet/room in Portland?

Original Post
Megan Hendrick · · Portland, OR · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I know this is a bit of an unusual post, but I thought I'd give it a try! I'm moving to Portland mid-May for an internship, so I will be needing a place to live from May 13th - end of August (somewhat flexible). In the past, most of the interns have been hired on full time, so hopefully I will be staying permanently after the summer (I can't sign a 12 month leas until I am sure of this though, right now I am just looking for a temporary/sublet situation). 

I thought it would be fun to live with some other climbers! Depending on the parking situation, I could bring my car out with me, so I am hoping to do some trips to smith rock and other local crags. It would be really cool to find roommates who also like to climb and hike, but I can do my own thing too. I don't have any pets, and I am a clean/normal roommate. I'm hoping to live within a reasonable commute to downtown (either by bike or public transit), and my price range is around $550-700. 

Let me know if you are looking for a roommate this summer, and we can talk more! Thanks!

das1405 · · Portland · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 210

Hey Megan - I live with my GF , another girl and another guy. guy is moving out as the girl is hoping to adopt a child and we need the room. However the child thing won't happen until  august at the earliest, so we are looking for someone that only needs temporary digs.  

we live at 48th and ne glisan. good options for bike and public transport. cute house with a yard and nice front porch. good neighbors.  i climb as much as possible  and would love to have a roommate that was down for trips to smith,  adventure climbing trips in the gorge, etc.  we are a pretty active group but also laid back. rent is 550 plus utilities which run about 100 each. 

I know you posted awhile ago,so you probably already have plans but feel free to message me or call 503.260.6096, if interested in room or just going climbing.

dave

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply