Looking for a place to live close to Boulder starting June 1st

Original Post
JP Whitehead · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hello, potential future roommate! My name is JP.

I'm looking for some cool climber folk that hopefully have a room opening up this June. Spending way too much at the moment to live near a school I am no longer enrolled at, and the whole college scene has gotten unbearably old. Looking to stay near Boulder, but open to various locations otherwise (broomfield, lafayette, louisville, etc etc etc).

A little about me: I am 22 and hail from the capital region of New York, I finished my undergrad at CU almost one year ago, I am a full time assistant manager at Moosejaw Mountaineering in Boulder, and a part time server at an Oskar Blues restaurant. I love climbing, craft beer, live music, tacos, books, and puppies. Pretty much all of my friends made the move from Boulder -> Denver after school, but I didn't come here to live in a city! Hence, no idea who to live with...

I am primarily a boulderer and I try to make it outside at least twice a week. I don't love climbing in gyms but do it when weather forces me to. I can hold my own at a sport crag. I am terrified of trad climbing but will reluctantly join you on particularly epic trad objectives if you beg me enough.

Bonus points if your spot has room for a training set up, or better yet, a woody.

Final note: I know some people are tentative to live with a youngster like maself for a plethora of reasons. I'd love to link up over coffee or a beer to discuss the space and what you expect from a roommate.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply