Mountain Project Logo

FS: Ice Axe, MSR Whisperlite, Marmot Men's Small 800FP Down Jacket

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
D Stevenson · · Escalange, UT · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 25

Hey everyone, everything here is in fantastic shape, minus the MSR Whisperlite.  Shipping is USPS, flat rate when possible, and payment via PayPal.  I'm out guiding sunup to sundown most days, so it may take a few days to get stuff in the mail.  Just trying to rid of some extra gear to make room in the truck for some new kit that I'll use!

First up, BD Freewire Draws. Bolt ends are not chewed up at all, and rope side doesn't have enough wear to go completely through the color.  8 with standard dogbones for $6 each, 2 extendable shoulder length Mammut Contact dyneema slings for $10 each.  Or, go with the set of 10 for $65. SOLD!

Next up, Omega Pacific 70cm Ice Axe. Great Axe, used on two trips-- I should've gone smaller.  A bit of wear on the spike, and the decal is scuffed.  Otherwise perfect.  $25

Also-- brand new Brand New BD 7.8mm Dry 30m Half Rope. Bought this on sale because I couldn't find my other shorty rope, but that turned up and I couldn't return this.  Literally unpackaged and coiled this, that's it.  $55 SOLD!!!

Older MSR Whisperlite Stove.  Works solidly, but it's a whisperlite.  Stove, fuel pump, and windscreen only, don't have any bottles available.  Been sticking with my canister stoves for the last couple years-- just don't see myself using this anymore.  $30

Lastly, a Blue Men's Small Marmot (Zeus?) Down Jacket, 800FP.  Little use in the 4 or so years I've owned this.  Still in excellent shape-- sleeves are a little dirty.  No holes, ever.  I'm smaller now than when I bought it, and it's too big to be a good midlayer, but doesn't fit great on me over other layers, so I've since found something else that works for me. $50

Standard draws sold-- still have the 2 Alpine Draws and everything else.

garrett K · · salt lake city · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 148
fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1

Pm'd for alpine draws

garrett knorr wrote:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/omega-pacific-mountain-axe-piolet~p~3590n/

Thanks for the link on this.  I apologize to all for not checking clearance prices before posting.  I based $40 on paying $60 for it, if I'm remembering right.

Open to any reasonable offer on the axe, but $40 is definitely too much!

Ian McGuire · · Saranac Lake, NY · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 85

PMed about rope!

Alpine Draws and Rope gone.  Stove, Jacket, and Axe still available.  Open to offers.

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1
  • Draws showed up fast and in great shape, wicked good seller
Daniel Fretto wrote:
  • Draws showed up fast and in great shape, wicked good seller

Thank you, Daniel!

Sorry about the lack of communication the last couple days, guys.  Everyone's gear should be there by today!

Bumping for lowered prices.

Down Jacket: $50

MSR Whisperlite: $30

OP Axe: $25

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started