Mountain Project Logo

Kalymnos Greece 5/11-5/19

Original Post
Mysandwich · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 0

Hi!  I'm looking for a partner in kalymnos.  I'll be able to climbing 5/11/17-5/19/17.  I have an 80m,  draws and lead.  -Tara

Shanna Hutchinson · · Aspen, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Hey,

I'm looking into a last minute trip to that area.  What are your plans or climbing there.  

Mysandwich · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 0

Hi Shanna,  I've never climbed there and I reside in California so my experience on overhanging limestone caves is pretty limited.   I figure I'll just go for the classics and see how it goes.  I would like to climb as many days as possible and I tend to do two on one off.  My partner (bum shoulder) is coming after all and going to try and climb but if you are gonna be out you are welcome to join us.  He may need a rest (or me).

-Tara 

Let's keep in touch.  I climb a ton of overhanging here in TN.  For some reason, my profile doesn't want to update my location.  I've been trying to figure out where to go in May.

Malcolm Ferguson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Shanna,

If your willing to postpone your trip until June 10th until 24th, I'm a solo traveller looking to climb anywhere in the world, lol.  Just need a partner to join in.

Guoliang China looks pretty rad

My dates are very flexible as well as my destination I want to climb everywhere.  !!  What type of climbing trad / sport grades?  

Staney · · Durango, CO · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 15

Ill be in Kalymnos during the dates and am also looking for a partner. My mom and I plan to climb, but she doesnt climb much and my other partner could not make the trip last minute. Im leading 5.10-5.11 as Im coming off a bit of a shoulder injury, but Im psyched to climb! Send me a message if you would like to meet up!

Hi Shanna,

My initial introduction to climbing was alpine trad, but recently all my trips have revolved around sport.  I spent 17 days in Portrero Chico during February.  I'm climbing 10s, would like to be up into 11's by June, but also have just as much fun climbing easier grades.  I just like the atmosphere.  Do you have facebook messanger?  You can add me if you like I think you can find me under this email djiaody@hotmail.com or by Malcolm Ferguson

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Kalymnos Greece 5/11-5/19"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.