Mountain Project Logo

Van living climber needs partners any day of the week

Original Post
Gregory Palis · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all, this is my first time actually posting on Mountain Project. I'm looking for climbing partners 7 days a week, sun up till 3PM at least, usually can go later or after "work" too.

Me: I'm an Upstate NY native and cut my teeth in the Adirondacks and the Gunks. Been climbin trad since the start, about 3 years now. For the past 7 months I've been full time living in my van. I climbed my way down the East coast, then came out to SLC for the skiing. Now that its warming up I'm psyched to get out on the rock. I love all types of climbing and am putting up 10- on gear and 11- on sport. I also climb at Momentum in Millcreek all the time so if you want to meet up there I'm almost always game. I'm a laid back guy that loves life and climbing, lets have some fun.

585-857-5112

Clayton Crowhurst · · Bend, OR · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Gregory, 

I'm headed down to the IC/Moab area soon (and working my way up the state from there) and should be down there beginning April 20th or so. I'm flying solo and will be looking for partners as well. Give me a text or call at (828) 778-9656 and we can see about linking up! I've got a decent rack and have been climbing trad about 2 years myself. 

Wandering15 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hey I have never posted on here either  as well as I am a van dweller for the last few years who is from Long Island, and started my climbing journey down the east coast first. I started in a gym, but within eight months moved to KY to work at Miguels and climb in the red river gorge. So I sport climbed most of my climbing life, and led (when in best shape) up to 5.12a. This winter I spent bouldering for the first time in GA, CO, NM, And AZ. I just currently settled in Rifle to live and work but always have weekends off and am willing to drive! If you ever want to head to CO or want to climb in UT, I'm down for whatever! I just love to climb. I have plenty of draws and a rope, can follow of trad but am psych to learn if the option is there! My number is 631-278-2274 if interested. 

Politically Correct Ball · · From WA to AZ · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5

Similar boat for me. Currently south of Zion. Would like to put up routes here but failing that could go to Zion or RR

Jeremy Lubkin · · Worldwide Wanderer · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 5

I'm in St George area until May (then The Red for May and setting up camp in Boulder for most of the rest of the year).  Solid 11 on bolts and I'll get up easy 11's on gear but prob wont lead more than easy 10 right now on gear - more of a bolt guy but I should change that).

Hit me up.  503-522-7313

Heading to RR...

Ben Williams · · Van · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 40

im van living up in washington, montana, and canadian rockies this summer. hit my up if you make it up this way, always looking for partners

Hey Ben, what's in Montana? Anything huge?

I'll probably be hitting Washington Pass this summer if you're keen. Maybe sawtooths (I've been three times but want to do more) PM me if you'll be there

Angel Jia · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0
Amos Benninga · · Lexington, MA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0
Gregory Palis · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

All,

THANK YOU for all your replys here and texts. I'll definitely be in touch if our locations line up, please be in touch when you come to the SLC area and well meet up!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Van living climber needs partners any day of th…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started