Help identify these shoes

Original Post
Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

So my wife found a picture of some shoes on the net, they appear to be Sportiva approach or climbing shoes of some sort. Pretty loud if you ask me, but she thinks they are "retro cool", and wants me to track some down for her. I've never seen them before, which would seem to suggest an older model. The site is also in another language that my phone doesn't seem interested in translating. If I had to guess, I would say it looked Japanese. Anyway, here's a picture and the link. Maybe someone can help us out. Thanks for any info you can provide. And if you happen to have a pair of these in a 41-42, let me know. Maybe we can work something out. 

http://yosemite-store.tumblr.com/post/93550966507/レトロなデザインのsportivaのmix80年代を感じさせる本気のアプローチシューズ-๑

TaylorP · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

That's the La Sportiva Mix approach shoe. Can't find anywhere to buy them besides Japan. Good Luck!

Adrienne DiRosario · · Troy, NY · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

https://www.alpinetrek.co.uk/la-sportiva-mix-approach-shoes/

These are located in the UK. They also have women's. 

Oh, Right on. And apparently they have her size. I'm going to try and contact that retailer and see if they will ship internationally. Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. 

amarius · · Nowhere, OK · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 20
Brian Lavett wrote:

Oh, Right on. And apparently they have her size. I'm going to try and contact that retailer and see if they will ship internationally. Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. 

Before you do that - have you tried googling? - some of the retailers appear to be in US.

No, I didn't try. Good idea, I'm checking now. Thank you again. 

I couldn't find them in the US, in that color. She wants those wild looking ones. I'm waiting to hear back from alpinetrek in the UK. I really appreciate the help guys. Good looking out.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply