Exit 32; Exit 38 Climbing books

Original Post
Alex Hamilton · · Tacoma Wa · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for these books.  i know they stopped making them 10 years ago and there were 2 copies of 38.  Just looking for a USED or new copy.  if you have one and done the climbs and want to hand it off, let me know!  thanks

Skf · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

You may already know this but there is a new guidebook in the works, though I'm not sure when it will be released. Hopefully soon! 

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1116638/Upcoming_Snoqualmie_Valley_Roc

You can also make use of the decent rakkup app guides.

Jimmy Downhillinthesnow · · Bozeman, Montana · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 10

Hey Alex, I'll be back in Seattle in a few weeks and I think I have an exit 38 one somewhere. 

Jimmy Sledd wrote:

Hey Alex, I'll be back in Seattle in a few weeks and I think I have an exit 38 one somewhere. 

Ok, cool!  Hamiltoe02@gmail.com.   Email me and we be in touch!  Greatly appreciate it when it comes around.

kurthicks · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 550

The timeline for the new book is roughly the end of June. It's in the very last round of edits right now...then it's off to the printer!

Ryan Mac · · Seattle · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 5

Rakkup is a great guide for this area if you don't mind not using printed books! 

Ryan Mac wrote:

Rakkup is a great guide for this area if you don't mind not using printed books! 

When you buy them you can print them out?

Ryan Mac · · Seattle · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 5
Alex Hamilton wrote:

When you buy them you can print them out?

I'm not sure, possibly? If you're patient I suppose you could screenshot them and print that if you only need a few sections or pages. I just save them for offline use and bring my phone along

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply