FS: Mountain Hardwear EV3, Nilas Jacket, Lamina (-30), Arcteryx Pants, MSR Whisperlite, BCA 30L

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Blake N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 50

Hello All

Returned from an expedition and looking to unload some things to rejuvenate that bank roll. Some perfect stuff for upcoming Alaska trip. 

Please IM and I will reply as promptly as I can.

Mountain Hardwear EV3 - Condition is pristine. Truly a beast of a tent. Such a badass. Really can't say enough. Only used in the high desert, that is, the Central Andes for 10 days.  500$

http://www.mountainhardwear.com/ev-3-OU9653.html?cgid=activity-alpineClimbing&dwvar_OU9653_variationColor=842#start=0

Mountain Hardwear Nilas (M) - Condition great. Only worn 5 days. Just like the EV3 can't say enough. Comes with stuff sack. Tear near the upper zipper which i have mended with super super glue and tape. 250$

Mountain Hardwear Lamina (-30) - Regular length. 5lbs. Used. No tears or stains. Washed and ready to keep someone nice and warm. Always lofted when not on my back. 90$

Arcteryx Pants - 28 waist with trim fit. Too tight for my legs. Only wore once. 40$

MSR Whisperlite - Cleaned this sucker up real good. Only spent time in the Andes for the 10 days. Great little stove. 1 bottle included 65$

BCA Stash 30 Backpack - This pack just doesn't fit my back well. Worn only a handful of times. No rips or tears. 50$

Marmot 2.5 Person Tent (3 season) (They say 3 but..) - The tent itself is in good condition. Little old and shows wear. I believe it weighs in around 3lbs. Comes with footprint. The issue is the rainfly leaks so you'd have to fix that. Will take pics if anyones interested. 50$ 

Daniel Kosiorek · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hey,

Would you PM me some photos of the tent?

Thanks, 

ZFish · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 320

Pmd on whisperlite and lamina

Bumpalump

bumpanddump

Goat Slayer · · Olympia, WA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

How much that Lamina weigh?

I'm not 100% but ~ 2lbs.

Goat Slayer · · Olympia, WA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

You sure about that?

my feathered friends 20 degree pertex bag weighs over 2 lbs and it's 950 fill.

a synthetic -30 bag ought to be a bit heavier than that 

Joe Z. · · Prairie du Sac, WI · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 120
GoatSlayer wrote:

A simple Google search says 5lbs 1 Oz.

http://www.mountainhardwear.com/mens-lamina--30f--34c-regular-OU8501.html

A simple Google search says 5lbs 1 Oz.

http://www.mountainhardwear.com/mens-lamina--30f--34c-regular-OU8501.html

Thank you Joe Z.   

Price dropped some stuff.