Looking for partner in LA

Original Post
Justin. S · · Big Bear City, CA · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 20

Hey I'm pretty new to LA county I climb trad5.9 , Sport 5.10-11, and boulder something. I sold most my rack but I've got rope and draws. I work in Glendale until 3:30 most days so somewhere close to the area or night climbing would be good. Shoot me a message if you're interested!

Flint Moon · · Thousand Oaks, CA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 3

Hey, yah ide be down to climb. What are you doing Sunday. I climb in the same range. Mostly Trad, some sport. Boulder if I have to.

Kevin Mokracek · · Burbank · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 50

I boulder on a traverse wall up behind the Brand Park library in Glendale a few days a week.  It's not much but it's a good work out and a quick pump, at least for me.   I  could meet you there sometime for a afterwork bouldering session.

Flint Moon wrote:

Hey, yah ide be down to climb. What are you doing Sunday. I climb in the same range. Mostly Trad, some sport. Boulder if I have to.

I'm up in Big Bear on the weekends usually, but I'm down to climb on weekdays for sure!! I'm done at 3:30 Monday- Friday just PM if you want to get out!

Cool man, I'm definitely down.

Here's my number, guve me a call and we'll set up a time.

(831) 233 8052

Hey man, you wanna get on some rock tomorrow afternoon?

Kevin Mokracek · · Burbank · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 50

I'm in Burbank and climb at The Tunnels midweek.   I usually head up one day a week to the Tunnels and boulder at Brand a few days a week.  Let me know if you are interested in either. 

Billy Jackson · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Justin, 

I climb just about that same grade and am in desperate need of more partners to get out climbing more with.

I work from home, so I'm pretty much available to head out whenever. LMK if you still need climbing partners!

Het Billy, I haven't seen this message before and apologize for the late reply. My number is 5186059556 I'd love to climb

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply