The Red: Sport partner 5/2-5/7 ish?

Original Post
Joyce L · · Grand Rapids, MI · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there,

Anyone interested in joining up for a camping at Miguel's/climbing trip to Red River Gorge?  I'm 31, female and I've been to the Red ~4 times in the past for trips and pretty comfortable with the sport routes up to 5.10 and up to try 5.11's.  I need to train a little bit but am mostly looking to have a good chill time and push myself since I haven't been in a while.  I'm not looking for a partner to commit to the whole thing, per-se, I'll probably take a day to go bourbon tasting in the vicinity, but hit me up if you think you'll be there (or you'd like to be) around that time, too!  Post here or PM :)

Joyce

Crankster1 · · Winchester, KY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I'm local and and could get out 5/2 and 5/6-7..  same interests, know the area 

Joyce L · · Grand Rapids, MI · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Bump?

Derrick Keene · · Kentucky · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 90

Hey Joyce,

I climb at the Red most weekends. If you need a partner for the weekend let me know. I climb 5.11 range for sport. I also know a few bourbon tasting places if you don't already have some in mind. Cheers,

Derrick

Annie Ashenfelter · · Wilmington, NC · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I have (had?) planned to hit the RRG this weekend, but it looks like weather may interfere.   I'm watching the forecast and open to alternatives in dry areas!

Derrick Keene · · Kentucky · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 90

I'm watching as well. Sunday still looks good, but Saturday not so much. Hopefully it will change.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply