FS Alico New Guide mountaineering boots

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Alico New Mountain Guide Boots, mens size 12. I ordered these as a second pair, but realized that my first ones would probably never wear out. Truly old school boots. Indestructible. These are 99.9% new. I have worn them to the grocery store and back twice and to the mail box a couple times. $150 shipped. These are as close to the old Fabiano Mountain Masters as you can get these days. I am firm on the price. I paid 250 for them a few weeks ago. Awesome boots. 

Price drop, $125 plus shipping

Price drop $110 plus shipping

Price drop $100

$100 shipped. These boots are really great! I can't believe no one wants them. They are almost $300 new and these are basically new. I've only worn them a couple times to the store. 

Melatonin Penguin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Not interested but another huge fan of Alico boots here - For full goodyear welted leather boots these are light!

Christopher Sinclair wrote:

Not interested but another huge fan of Alico boots here - For full goodyear welted leather boots these are light!

I love them too. I've got another pair of these, and a pair of pull on boots that are really nice too. 

Jon H · · MD/DC · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 13

How is the fit? What true foot size (as measured on a Brannock device) do you think these would be ideal for?

I think they are after pretty close to being true to size. I wear a 12, these are 12s, they fit great, therefore true to size IMHO. Best made boots out there, and I've looked. Not really many companies making these old school boots anymore. They would rather sell you some synthetic boots held together with glue. Lol. 

Bump

$100 shipped 

Price drop, $95 net shipped 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply