T Wall, Suck Creek, Middle Creek Camping

Original Post
Randy Rodson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Got some plans for a little piece of heaven in Suck Creek.  Would like to have something that looked like the Lily Pad, tree houses, cabins and such, in the future.  For now we got some space for camping.  Nature love. Just pinging this board for interest...

Blake Cash · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined May 2007 · Points: 135

Interesting.  Where in Suck Creek?  

Randy Rodson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Corner of River Canyon and Suck Creek 

BirminghamBen · · Birmingham, AL · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 1,635

I would wager this would be a popular alternative the the sesspool conditions around the TWall parking area. 

Jordan Mitchell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 45

An alternative to the Hunter's campsite or the T Wall sites would be great. Have you got the proper zoning for that type of land use sorted out? If so you've solved a struggle I have heard others have run into in the area. 

Blake Cash · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined May 2007 · Points: 135
Jordan Mitchell wrote:

An alternative to the Hunter's campsite or the T Wall sites would be great. Have you got the proper zoning for that type of land use sorted out? If so you've solved a struggle I have heard others have run into in the area. 

Pretty sure Marion County has no zoning laws or minimum acreage required for a campground (unlike Hamilton County).

eli poss · · Durango, Co · Joined May 2014 · Points: 456

Sounds like a really awesome plan. You might consider also renting out lockers or something like that so people can keep stuff safe from break-ins. I could see that being popular

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply