BD Climbing Shoe

Original Post
Alexander Stathis · · Athens, GA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

It looks like BD is about to release a climbing shoe.

Is this possibly the real Honnold collab? Is there any other info about it? When they announced they were collaborating with Honnold on something I thought it had to either be a shoe or a backpack, and when the April 1st thing came out for sure I figured it was probably a pack. Maybe not though?

that guy named seb · · Britland · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

taken down please tell me you screen shot it.

Mike W. · · Des Moines, IA · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 340

I saw an Instagram post on the same topic... didn't think to screenshot it. Looks like they were having a try on event in SLC looking for feedback on the fit of the shoes.  Wonder if they posted it too early?!

Sean H · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 80

Saw it tonight at Momentum. They had their gym/entry level model out, but weren't letting people climb on it. 

Their product line is already pretty massive at the moment. The majority of it that I've used is high quality - will be interesting to see how they can compete against the shoe juggernauts.

Alexander Stathis · · Athens, GA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Didn't save a screenshot, no.

It was a picture of someone climbing a gym route posted by the SLC climbing coalition. The caption said come try on BD's new shoes at Momentum Millcreek, and there was free pizza for anyone who gave them feedback on the fit. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply