SMITH ROCK 4-16 TO 4-19

Original Post
brianszero · · southampton, new jersey · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

We are going to be passing through Bend for a few days while checking out colleges for my daughter. Looking to climb for a day or two or even half days, just bringing a rope and draws since we are flying. Mostly looking to do some fun relaxed climbing at any grade.  I can usually on sight through 5.11a sport so any grade up to that is fine with me.  Mostly looking to just climb outside and pull on some stone.  shoot me a text or email if interested..  609-828-1494 Brian 

Andrew Daniel · · Bend, OR · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Brian I would be into climbing on the 16th. I don't climb as hard as you but happy to belay/follow on TR, show you around the park, and lead some moderates myself if we have time. If you're interested we can set a time as the day gets closer. Thanks. 

Mitchell Darnell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Andrew and Brian,

I am going to be at Smith this weekend (4/15 -4/16) and I am in need of partners as well.  Can I join you two?  I've been climbing at Smith a handful of times recently and climbed a few of the single pitch classics.  I can onsight lead 10s and work through some 11s.  My trad game is brand new but super easy stuff like in the 7 or 8 range is just fine.  The weather is looking good this weekend too, which is a nice change.  My phone is 425-736-6818.  I see Brian's phone number so ill contact you through that as well.

Ryan Bowen · · Bend, Or · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 85

Shit.  I might need one this weekend too.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply