Tahquitz last weekend?

Original Post
Forever Outside · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 160

anyone climb at Tahquitz last weekend?  Particularly around the west face. Hoping to jump on the Trough tomorrow but am hesitat if there is snow/water running down in.  Thanks!

Matt Himmelstein · · Orange, California · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 115

tradaholic has a webcam set up right below the park looking up towards the peak.  The weather looks lovely:

http://www.climbidy.com/

looks good on camera!  hoping to jump on The Trough tomorrow.  Am I gunne do a die? 

Guy Keesee · · Moorpark, CA · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 310

FO.....  yes---- death is a real possibility. With this New World Order, all things have been turned upside down.  Have Fun. 

Guy Keesee wrote:

FO.....  yes---- death is a real possibility. With this New World Order, all things have been turned upside down.  Have Fun. 

PRAY FOR ME

Jonathan Z · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 35

I climbed it yesterday not bad just a little wet and there is snow up to the base! So enjoy yourself tomorrow 

WEATHER WAS AWESOME!  Tiny bit of negotiable snow right at the base of Dave's Deviation, not a huge deal.  There was only one wet spot on the route but was easy enough to avoid.  Only 3 other parties out there today and not too hot, not too cold.  And nobody did a die on the trad climping

everbrad · · Orange County · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

You didn't climb it, you just took some pics and bailed ;)  good thing cos yer woulda died!

everbrad wrote:

You didn't climb it, you just took some pics and bailed ;)  good thing cos yer woulda died!

LOL  there's someone in that photo, but I did die a little

Photoshopped!  Good job with the depth perception though

Forever Outside wrote:

LOL  there's someone in that photo, but I did die a little

thank you, I am a professional graphic designer.  I have to be honest, I did not actually climb 5th class, one cannot justify the risk involved.

The truth shall set you free climbing, but right now you better stick to hiking and 3rd class

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply