Unloading a Pod in Boise 6pm April 10th. Want to help? Will you do it anyway?

Original Post
Sean Sullivan · · Boise, ID · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 50

Hey all,

We'll be unloading our pod in Boise on April 10th in the afternoon.  Our apartment in the Whitewater complexes is on the third floor (gasp!) and I will need help with some of the larger items.  My wife will be there, but she will have her hands full baby and toddler-wrangling.  We would be happy to provide pizza and beer.  Also, I'm excited about meeting the local climbing community, and hopefully planning some adventures for the future.

Let me if you are interested,

Sean

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 120

Bump, he's a super guy with a nice family, folks. If you can possibly squeeze this in, please do!

I can't Monday night, and more than myself should be answering these, eh??

Thanks! Helen

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 15
TommyWiggins wrote:

Hey all,

We'll be unloading our pod in Boise on April 10th in the afternoon.  Our apartment in the Whitewater complexes is on the third floor (gasp!) and I will need help with some of the larger items.  My wife will be there, but she will have her hands full baby and toddler-wrangling.  We would be happy to provide pizza and beer.  Also, I'm excited about meeting the local climbing community, and hopefully planning some adventures for the future.

Let me if you are interested,

Sean

Is Tommy Wiggins your alias, Sean? Who's Tommy Wiggins?

It is. It's the name of a trail in New Hampshire.  I just like the ring of it.

Mike Wrench · · Nampa ID · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 0

I'll be working in that area and should be done around 4 or so.  I can swing by and help out.  

Thanks, Mike.  I appreciate it.

Maurice Chaunders · · boise, id · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 0

Sorry I missed you. I have a couple kids, I used to climb quite a bit. We should connect for a beer, Or a climb before too long. Blacks cliffs is not a safe place to climb when it's wet, but it will be drying out before too long

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply