Mountain Project Logo

Week of April 9th

Original Post
Brandon R · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 60

I have this week off of work and want to go climbing. Leaving from Sacramento and open to destination (weather dependent, of course), but more trad focused (YV, JT, RR, Zion, IC, Cochise, etc.). Have gear, car (can carpool), lots of experience. I'm a pretty normal, considerate, easy-going, but got-my-shit-together kind of guy, and would prefer similar qualities in a road-trip partner. Not willing to carpool with stoners, especially if crossing state lines. Mostly want to climb 5.10 to 5.12, but some easier stuff is fine too. 

Mike Bonvino · · Nevada City, CA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 40

Brandon, I'm from Nevada City and would be super down to do some climbing. I'll be in Southern CA that weekend so if you're down there, I'm available in the 9th. Text me Flve30-559-9444

Corey Pack · · June lake, ca · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 35

I may be in j tree or red rocks during that time frame(working with a flexible schedule, following the weather). Looking to climb 5.10 and up trad, and 5.11 and up sport. Interested in Long free routes or harder single pitch. Super familiar with j tree, somewhat familiar with red rock. Let me know if you wanna partner up! 7146061337

Gobig · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 0

Sent you a pm

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply