Mountain Project Logo

3x Mammut Contact Slings, 48" Like New $10

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Travis Senor · · Mailing Address in NC · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 60

I have three (barely) used 48" Mammut Contact slings for sale. I bought them between 2012 and 2013, but have pretty much never used them. Two have been out on my glacier rack three times in that span, for a total of 5 days, and the other has been in storage just kind of hanging out. None have been fallen on, used for hauling, or otherwise subjected to any serious use...unless you count aesthetically. They're still silky smooth and handle like new. (I've swapped out all of my slings for the Misty Mountain skinny slings, just because I'm a homer and am OCD about everything on my rack being the same, so yeah.) So these three are up for grabs, $10 shipped. Just shoot me a message if interested.

(I do have a handful of BD 10mm Dynex runners (24") and regular 18mm Nylon runners (24"), now idling, but they've seen some age and use, and as such am reluctant to sell them/give them up unless you're looking for slings for just hanging things, weights in the gym, etc. But if you're curious feel free to inquire.)

Dave K · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5

Pm sent. 

David Ganahl · · Corona · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Pm sent

Travis Senor · · Mailing Address in NC · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 60

Slings have been sold!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply