Arkansas Partner for 4/27

Original Post
Ryan Loiselle · · Pepperell, MA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 1,155

I'll be in the Little Rock area, for work, and would love to boulder for a bit when I am done. Anyone have a crash pad and want to join me somewhere. I should be done working by 3-4:00 pm, so we can get some good climbing in till sundown and I would even bring a headlamp if anyone wanted to climb real late.

JD Borgeson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 1,065

Where are you planning on going? I only know of the few boulders at pinnacle, which are not great. not a whole lot within a couple hours of here.

I was hoping someone local could show me some boulders close by. Looking at MP, you are right, there is not much...... I am going to try and get outta work as early as possible. Likely be earlier then 3-4. I am crossing my fingers that I will be done around 1:00 P.M. Worst case, I'm going to drive to The Cowell Area and check out Fountain Red after work. I wish I had more time!!! 

I am fairly certain that Chase Webb and I will be going to Cowell Area on 4/27. Would you be down for that? Chase said he knew you...

UPDATE: ARKANSAS IS KICKASS. Managed to get in a little bouldering down there. I will be back. Thanks again Chase Webb!

Chase Webb · · Little Rock, AR · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 250

Glad we got to get out! Weather was looking iffy a few days out. Come on anytime, there's plenty of rock to see! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply