Mountain Project Logo

Anchorage to Talkeetna Carpool/Ride Share - May 22

Original Post
ShiverBivy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 10

I'm hoping to find someone who I can pay to drive me from Anchorage to Talkeetna the afternoon of May 22nd (5/22/2017) or to share a shuttle service with to lower the cost.

Worth wile ($) compensation guaranteed. Help out a Black DIamond Employee (I'll return the favor big time in the future)! and fellow Alaska Range enthusiast. Text/PM me or reply if interested, or if you know of someone who might be.

Cheers,

Aaron

Noah Lohr · · Anchorage, AK · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I'd be happy to drive you!  I run a shuttle service for climbers and I'd be happy to do some sort of gear exchange or to negotiate some rates that will suit you.  The best way to get in touch with me is through spaceshuttleAK.com .  I'm happy to answer questions and provide beta (from my admittedly limited experience in the Range).  Good luck with your preparations!   

ShiverBivy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 10
Noah Lohr wrote:

I'd be happy to drive you!  I run a shuttle service for climbers and I'd be happy to do some sort of gear exchange or to negotiate some rates that will suit you.  The best way to get in touch with me is through spaceshuttleAK.com .  I'm happy to answer questions and provide beta (from my admittedly limited experience in the Range).  Good luck with your preparations!   

Hi Noah, I appreciate the offer, but have secured a ride. Cheers

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply