Climbing partner needed in the Capetown, South Africa -- May 2017

Original Post
Harrison Buck 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 5

I'm an American student at university, and I've been studying Conservation Biology in Botwsana for the past 3 months. I will be spending roughly 2 weeks in Capetown, SA at the end of my semester. I am looking for somebody to climb with, boulder, sport, or trad, at the beginning of May. I am an adequate climber with 5+ years experience in every discipline. I have the bare essential gear with me (shoes, harness, ATC, PAS, biners, and a few slings/cordelette), but no crash pad, rope, or pro. I know it's a stretch, but if there is anybody in the Capetown area looking for a partner, I would be super stoked to meet up and shred some stone. I am a down to earth kind of guy, I'm very psyched to get after it, and I would be more than happy to contribute to any necessary expenses. Please contact me if you or somebody you know might be interested, or if you have any questions. Thanks!

h.buck718@gmail.com

Malcolm Ferguson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hey man,

I sent you an email.

Martin le Roux · · Superior, CO · Joined Jul 2003 · Points: 234

If you haven't already come across this, there's an active forum for S African climbing partners at www.climbing.co.za.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply