Sedona - Routes and Conditions


Original Post
NJPabc · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 0

Hey AZ climbers,

I am in Sedona with my gf this week and hoping to do some climbing. Looking at the forecast today we were concerned we would get rained out (+ sandstone drying days). How long should we wait (assuming some rain does come down today)? Is tomorrow / Wednesday OK if the rain today is very light? So far none has come down where we are staying, though skies are gray.

If weather is OK, we are planning to do some light trad-venture or sport climbing. Queen Victoria (Regular Route), Courthouse Butte (Southwest Bowl), and perhaps the North Face of Castle Rock or Marg's Draw. Any others not to be missed in the =<5.8 trad / =< 5.9 sport range?

Thanks all in advance for your input!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply

Log In to Reply