Smith Rock Partners

Original Post
JSlack · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 125

Hey Yall!

I just moved up to the Bend area and I am in need of partners for the Spring season. Hoping to spend most of my time climbing on the classic 12s and low 13s, but I'm happy to hold yer rope on whatever. My work schedule is very flexible so I'd love to get out on a couple weekdays + weekends. Lead partners for the gym would also be great.

Happy climbing!

Jake

Heather S. · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Jake! I'll be coming trough Smith Rock and am in need of a partner April 1&2. I climb 10s outdoors and am happy to belay whatever you'd like to climb. I have my own gear. Never been to smith rock but have some recs for walls and routes. Let me know if you'd like to climb on 4/1 and/or 4/2. Thanks, Heather

Josh P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Jake,

I am awaiting a stretch of good weather so I can bum it for a week or two at Smith this spring.  I just lead my first 11c this past weekend, so our grades would differ quite a bit, but I would love to watch you on the harder stuff (and maybe try some on TR) as a way to get my stoke on and improve. Hit me up if you'd like [(513)291-0868], and I'll give you a heads up when I'm headed your way and we could coordinate and climb as your work schedule permits. Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Josh

Elliot Warner · · Claremont, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Jake! I will be in Smith from May 10th to the 25th. Would love to partner up if you're around. 

Elliot 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply