Black HIlls/Needles Partner Needed

Original Post
Max Talsky · · Blackhawk, SD · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

I'm looking for climbing partners near Rapid City, SD for the next couple months/ maybe all of summer

I lead Trad up to 5.10d on a good day, about the same on sport, ice and mixed climb as well.

Hoping to get out as much as possible and available most days

Call or text 603-996-1456

-Max

Jason Young · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,340

Hi Max!  I'll be making my way to the Black Hills area by around May 22 until whenever.  Let me know if you want to climb.

Jason

brittany kruger · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm hoping to get out tomorrow. Interested? 

Tommy Zalewski · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I am also looking for someone to climb with if you are interested. 

Jason Young · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,340

Hi Tommy,

I'll be in the area around May 22 and will be looking for partners.  Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jason

NCD · · Boulder, CO and anywhere I ... · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 70

Hi everyone, I will be around a few times this summer and looking to climb. Mostly sport in the 10-11 range but I'll follow trad. I am passing though for sure about June14th-June 20th on the way to meeting friends in Tensleep.

DanielJames · · Custer, SD · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 95

Hey!  I'll be out of Custer mid-June to mid August.  I have a respectable amount of gear and lead up to 10a at Red River Gorge (not quite sure how that'll translate for the hills) and 11d or so for sport. Definitely looking for partners for Needles, Spearfish, Devil's and hell would be down to drive down to Vedauwoo to get humbled.  I'll be  a weekend climber mostly but should be good for after-work evening climbs at the Needles. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply