El Chorro/Catalunya Partner

Original Post
EricCC · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

So I'm pretty stoked that I just bought tickets for 2 weeks in Spain. I'll be in El Chorro on Apr 23, and head towards Barcelona on Apr 30-May 5th, if anyone is around at that time and needs partners, I could be your guy. I'll have basic gear, and will follow anything/set up 11b on sport.

Lisa Haze · · Brooklyn,ny · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Hi! I'll be flying into Barcelona April 21-30. So can climb 22-29. I'm pretty flexible though. This was super last minute for me.  Are you flexible at all?

EricCC · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I've already booked loding in El Chorro through the 30th, so am kind of committed to staying there

Will Maness · · Raleigh, NC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey guys!  I'm looking into coming back to El Chorro May 2-9!  I'm psyched to get back on that beautiful limestone and looking for partners!  I'm living in Ireland at the moment, but work is drying up and I'm very close to pulling the trigger on those sweet, sweet cheap Ryanair tickets.  Having a guaranteed partner would certainly push me in the right direction!  I was there in El Chorro for a week in January, so I'm pretty familiar with the area.  I will have all my own gear, minus a rope.  I lead 6c/7a.  Let me know!!

Will Maness · · Raleigh, NC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I know you're stoked to get on towards Barcelona, but believe me, there's a lifetime of climbing in El Chorro, and it's all so accessible!  Just throwing in my two cents!

Loubags · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hi, I am in El Chorro now and looking for a partner. I have quick draws and harness but no rope. I have a guide book and a car. I have climbed here several times before. I am experienced and climbed for 17 years.  I am an out-of-shape moderate clilmber and I am an excellent belayer :)  Please get in touch. My email is cottonl@telus.net.

Hope to hear from you very soon.

Louisa

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply