Dynafit TLT7, Fischer Hannibal 94, Dynafit Cho Oyu w/ plum race, Grand Teton

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Serge · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 85

Fischer Hanibal 94 (177cm, new with new profoil skins) $450
Brand new with new custom profoil skins. A well loved ultralight ski, perfect for corn season.
http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Backcountry-Skis-Reviews/Fischer-Hannibal-94
Skis are $650 retail, skins for $225--$875. So this setup is about half price. These are the older model graphics, but same ski.

Dynafit Cho Oyu (174, used with skins and plum race bindings)--$500
Had some damage to the base which was filled in by neptune.
Comes with plum 165 bindings. Heels are used & mounted, toes are new & unmounted.
This is how to go ultralight on a budget. A great ski for long spring approaches.
Retail, the skis are $800, skins $189, bindins $500= $1489, so you get them for 1/3 the price with love added.

Dynafit Grand Teton--$200 with skins
Top sheet has some chipping a little at the edges.
Retail, skis were $800, skins $210.

Dynafit TLT 7, 28--$450
These have been used 4 or 5 times and show little wear besides the scratch shown in the picture.
Retails for $850
I wore a 29.5 in the tlt6's and these still feel roomy, so keep that in mind.

These are priced to sell, but I'll consider bargaining if they haven't sold in a bit. Not interested in trades though. Would like to sell local to someone on the CO front range, but I'd ship for extra $. Thanks for looking! Lets hope for some more snow.

Serge · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 85
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply