Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partner wanted Smith

Original Post
Amanda Schuk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hi' I'm looking for a climbing partner for Smith Rock 5/7-14. I have a trad and sport rack and a 70 meter rope. I lead some but just don't have much of a lead head anymore. However, I'm a great partner and will gladly buy beer for someone who wants to lead harder stuff!

Josh P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Amanda,

I am interested in joining you. What grades are you looking to climb?  I just lead my first 11c this past weekend, but mostly have been leading 5.10a-5.11b sport routes. Hit me up if you'd like [(513)291-0868], and we could coordinate and climb if you think we'd be a good match. Looking forward to meeting you! 

Cheers,
Josh

Elliot Warner · · Claremont, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0
  • Hey guys! I will be in smith rock at the same time l. Josh I'm hanging out in the same range as you, but am down to climb whatever and everything. Let me know if either of you would like to climb!
Amanda Schuk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hey guys thanks for your reply!!! I actually booked a surfing trip for that time to Nicaragua but please let's keep in touch. I am always willing to meet and climb somewhere!

Politically Correct Ball · · From WA to AZ · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5

If anyone is keen on trad I'll be in the area soon, waiting out the west side's wetness. 

Also keen to hit the more obscure areas that aren't at Smith. Mostly Basalt walls around the Terrebonne area. 

When it dries out, I'll also be keen to hit some areas in the Willamette Forrest. I put some FAs here and there and I'm keen to do some more.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply