FS: 2013 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 Crew

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Grant Phillips · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I bought this van last summer with the intention of converting it. @34K miles I had it serviced at the MB Dealership and put on new BF Goodrich KO2 Tires (not oversized). I lined the walls 100% with Dynamat Xtreme for sound deadening and there is a noticeable difference! The insulation is a 3M product, I purchased 50 Linear Feet and installed w/o adhesive so it can be removed if desired. This is the Crew model of the MB Sprinter so it has many added features over the standard Cargo model. It has factory installed rear heated windows, passenger windows on the driver side and on the passenger sliding door. The 3 person bench seat is a great advantage and works well with many conversion plans to have legal seating for extra people. I searched a lot when buying this van and it has all the desirable options... especially CRUISE CONTROL. Maybe 10% of all Sprinters come with this option.

This van is perfect for anyone looking to have a nice platform for a conversion or someone with a business that needs cargo AND passenger capabilities.

5 Passenger Crew Model
170 Inch Wheel Base
High Roof
6 Cylinder 3.0 Diesel
BF Goodrich KO2 Tires w/ only 8K miles
Factory Installed Roof Rails
Tow Package w/ Rear step
Mud flaps
Cruise Control
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Heated Mirrors
Heated Rear Windows
AC/Heat
200A Alternator

• **Dynamat Xtreme Sound deadening
  • **3M Thinsulate SM600L Insulation (cut to size and installed w/o adhesive so it's still removable)

Also for sale:
BRAND NEW IN BOX: 2 Fan-Tastic 807350 Vent with Digital Wireless Remote $450/obo
BRAND NEW IN BOX: ARB 63 QT Fridge Freezer $950/obo

• Pictures of interior show coverage of dynamat and the panels are removed for install. I will have new pictures showing everything back in its place*

Asking $34,000 /obo
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply