FS: BD Distance Carbon Z Poles 120cm $80 (retail $160) These things are incredible.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Nat Shultz · · Cottonwood Heights · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 355

Up for sale are a pair of Black Diamond Distance Carbon Z Poles in 120cm.
$80 plus shipping. (retail for $160).

They were used moderately for 1 season and show wear accordingly. They are still in great shape and are 100% functional, ready for many more seasons of use. New pole tips and wrist straps have been installed. Size 120cm is recommended for 5'8" - 6'.

If you've never checked these poles out they are a total game changer! Incredibly light weight and very strong/durable. I have a second pair that I have used for 3 seasons and they are still like new - thus the reason I am selling this pair.

I find using poles reduces my fatigue and significantly helps my back and knees on long hikes and approaches. At 10oz for the pair I find myself bringing poles more frequently and my body thanks me every time for it!

Get a pair and enjoy!

http://blackdiamondequipment.com/en_US/trekking-poles/distance-carbon-z-pole-BD112177_cfg.html#start=5

Distance Carbon Z Poles

Distance Carbon Z Poles

Distance Carbon Z Poles

Distance Carbon Z Poles

bump!

Steve Croy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 25

PM Sent

mpbahl Bahl · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 0

are these still available?

Nope. Sold the day they were listed.