Mountain Project Logo

Room for Rent in South Boulder - Available April 1st

Original Post
Katie H · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 25

Hi! Room available starting April 1st in South Boulder (Table Mesa & 43rd Street). Rent is $650/mn with an additional $50-80/mn for utilities (WiFi, water, electricity, trash). The sub-lease ends July 31st however, we are still looking for renters for next year (lease would start August 1st, 2017) if you are interested in staying on past July!

ABOUT THE ROOM:
One of the girls is moving out of an upstairs bedroom and we're looking for a subletter to fill her place.
- Corner room (9ft x 12ft) with hardwood flooring. It easily fits a desk/chair, reading chair, queen bed.
- Built in closet
- 2 windows that face South and West (with a great view of the Flatirons!).
- She shares a full bath with the other 2 upstairs roommates. However, one of the other upstairs roommates has a 1/2 bath so the full bath is usually available.

ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- It's a 5 bedroom house - 1 guy, 4 girls (3 rooms upstairs and 2 downstairs). Everyone is in their mid to late 20s and either a student or working professional.
- Furnished
- Large fenced in yard with concrete patio and furniture - dogs/cats are welcome with an additional monthly fee!
- Cozy living room, kitchen, and large dining room.
- Carport with additional on street parking
- w/d in basement

ABOUT THE HOUSEMATES:
- Active! Interests include snow shoeing, skiing/snowboarding, hiking, trail running, climbing, dancing.
- Everyone is friendly and says hi/catches up when they see each other, but you usually won't see more than 1 or 2 of us at one time because we all have busy work schedules and are often outside on the weekends.

No smoking, 420, or other drugs. It's a mellow house and while we all drink socially, we don't have raging parties (dinner parties are a thing though!). We also keep the house clean/tidy.

LOCATION: At the heart of South Boulder, it's a 5 minute walk to Southern Sun, King Soopers, Cafe Sole. It's easy access to the bike paths to downtown Boulder. There is a bus stop 2-3 blocks away, take the SKIP to CU campus. Take Table Mesa to NCAR.

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me. We look forward to hearing from you!

webdog · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 0

Rent is $3250?

Katie H · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 25

Yes - that is correct

Russ Keane · · Salt Lake · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 392

Holy crap, I wish I owned a house in Boulder.

morgan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey.  I'm very interested in the available room and wanted to know if we could arrange a time when I can see the house and meet the housemates to determine if it would be a good fit.  Is there a way we can exchange contact information on a more private forum?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Room for Rent in South Boulder - Available Apri…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started