Red Rocks partners 3/22 to 3/31

Original Post
MattK · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 10

Staying at the red rocks campground and looking for a partner to do some multi pitch climbing while I'm out here. Comfortable 5.9 trad leader, can follow 5.10. Also would be down for sport climbing and can lead 5.11.

Mark Wyss · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 105

Hey Matt, I am thinking about headed that way next week. I lead 5.7-8 and can follow 5.9 so we can probably find some great multi-pitch routes to get on. Let me know if you still need a partner.

-Mark

Jsanders195 Sanders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm looking to do a multipitch on 3/28. My trad game isn't as strong as my sport so hoping to get in maybe frog land or birdland or equivalent. I'll be getting to camp mon afternoon. If interested let me know! Jennifer

Sarah S · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

Hi,
I may be in the Red Rocks area around that weekend as well. Im doing a mini roadtrip to Death Valley and may stop by the Red if I get a chance to meet up with some people to climb. I've only been there two other times... I can lead/sport climb 10s, maybe 11a? Would like to follow trad and learn if possible. Or if you would like to meet to boulder that would be fun too.

Planning on sleeping in the car...

Thanks

Sarah

Rolf Rybak · · Penticton BC · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 270

I'm looking for partners on the 31st and April 1 , sport up to mid 11. I have all gear. Text to
six 0 four 802 five nine5 0ne.

acarmain · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

I'll be in Red Rocks 3/25-3/26 and am also looking for a partner! Definitely comfortable leading 5.9 trad and am okay doing 5.10 trad with a good belayer. I'm also interested in doing sport climbing!

Rolf Rybak · · Penticton BC · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 270

I put the wrong phone numberon the last post,it has been edited.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply