Mountain Project Logo

Partners for Smith

Original Post
Eric Schmidt 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Good day!
I'm looking to find people to climb with at Smith on the weekends. I have a small Trad rack, rope and draws. I climb mostly in the 5.8-5.9 range. Could follow on some 5.10's. if you'd like to know anything else shoot me a message!
-Eric

Heather S. · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Eric. I'll be coming trough Smith Rock and am in need of a partner April 1&2. Are you familiar with the area/routes? It'll be my first time there. I climb 5.9s and some 10s outdoors. Let me know if you'd like to climb on 4/1 and 4/2! Thanks, Heather

Heather S. · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Oh I also have gear - rope, draws, anchors etc.

Eric Schmidt 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

I should be able to make one of those days work, I'm thinking the 1st would be the best. Did you have any specific routes in mind? I have the Smith Rock bible as well that has any and all info you could ever need.

Andrew Daniel · · Bend, OR · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Eric,

I'd be interested in getting out on weekends. You climb a bit harder than I do but I'm trying to progress and climb as many 5.fun routes as possible this spring. Can follow/belay tougher routes as well. Open schedule for the next few weeks so let me know if you want to climb sometime soon.

Andrew
5ohFive-four5oh-three5zero8

Bill Wheatley · · Portland, OR · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 795

Some friends and I will be at Smith April 1 & 2 as well. Might be getting a late start on the 1st so probably not the best to try to meet for Saturday, sounds like you guys already have a plan for that day anyway, but if you want people to climb with on Sunday, you guys could join up with our group. We will be camping at the main bivy campground.

Nate Brown · · Bishop, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 5

Should be in town early to mid April and would be happy to clean for you! 3602041838

Mallory Matheson · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in the Portland area for May and June and would love to climb at Smith! I'm in the 9-10 range for lead, 10-11 follow. Newer climber, so I don't yet have a rope or much other gear. 503-718-1370

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Partners for Smith"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.