Mountain Project Logo

Looking for partners in Gunnison/CB area

Original Post
lurkingfrog · · Gunnison, CO · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 0

I just moved back to Gunnison, and am looking to climb this season. I will climb trad or sport, I enjoy trad multi pitch. I have plenty of gear. Work full time with a builder, so evenings and weekends are when I am free. I just love to get out.

Thanks
Kyle T.

Chow

JennaS · · Gunnison, CO · Joined May 2012 · Points: 0

Hi Kyle,

I'm very likely moving to Gunnison here in a month or two.  I don't know anyone in the area, and will be looking for other solid safe climbing parterns to adventure with.  I will be working for an engineering company in town so I will also have weekends off.  If you haven't found a crew yet, let me know and lets do some climbing this summer.

Cheers,

Jenna

lukematschek · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 65

Hey Jenna and Kyle,

I am also moving to Grand Junction at the end of May/beginning of June and am need of partners. I am stoked on multi pitch trad and cracks but will climb anything and I have the normal plethora of gear. I will likely have Fridays and weekends off as well. Let me know if either of you guys want to meet up and try and get some climbing in here shortly.

Luke 

Clayton Crowhurst · · Bend, OR · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all,

I'm looking at being in the Black canyon for my first time from the May 23-29 and would love to get out on some of the big beautiful rock! I'm open to whatever lines people would like to try. I've got a triple rack, 70m ropes, am a competent 5.10 multipitch leader who likes having fun and being safe doing it. Drop me a line here or call/text (828) 778-9656. 

Happy climbing,

Clayton

JennaS · · Gunnison, CO · Joined May 2012 · Points: 0

Thanks for the replys folks! Looking forward to getting out. One other question, I'm still looking for a place to rent/stay temporarily that would be dog and cat friendly. If anyone has any leads, connections or tips it would be greatly appreciated. 

Clayton Crowhurst · · Bend, OR · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all, 

I'm headed to the Gunnison area next week and would love to link up if anyone is free and want to climb. Looking at getting in Thursday/Friday and staying around until the 29-30th 

Ray Hellinger · · Gunnison, CO · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 350

I'm mostly free most weekdays.  Feel free to contact me if looking for some climbs around Gunni.

Ray

970-759-7462

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for partners in Gunnison/CB area"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started