Bishop area March 25-April 2

Original Post
PaulZ · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 0

Looking for partner/s for sport or trad climbing: Owen's River Gorge, Pine Creek, or any other area the conditions permit. Currently leading 5.9 trad, 5.10 sport and can follow a grade harder. I've got all the gear, I'm safe, experienced and laid back and looking for the same. Let me know!

James E. · · Bishop, CA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Hey I live in Bishop and might have some or all of those days available. Send me an email or give me a call so we can chat a little more and see if things might work.

James
jeaster@prescott.edu

Kevin D. · · Palo Alto, CA · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 85

I'll be in Bishop for the next month or so and am looking for partners. My schedule is pretty flexible. Shoot me a PM if you want to get out.

- Kevin

Stephen D · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

I just made pretty much the same post as you. Similar experience/areas. Want to climb?

Sunrise · · Vista,CA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

In the area and would love to climb tomorrow. Text me if you could use another :) 7six0 5one8 838five

Jared · · Los Angeles · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 0

I'm looking to hit the gorge tomorrow too... and looking for a partner. PM and if you wanna climb something. :-)

Annie Hines · · Aspen, CO and Davis, CA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'm coming through this weekend and also looking for partners (trad, sport, I have fun attempting to boulder too). I have a 60m rope and double rack, pm me!

MPtahoe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 0

Also looking for a partner, ORG, Pine Creek or Benton; sport or trad. Have 70m and rack. Thurs 4/20 thru Mon 4/24. Michael 530-386-1153

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply