Southern Utah Partners Mon./ Tues. now through May

Original Post
Dmadison · · Logan, UT · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 175

With my current work schedule my "weekends" are mondays and tuesdays which currently does not match any of my regular partners off days. I'm looking for partners that would like to climb anywhere from moab to zion over the next two months. Sport or trad, single or multi-pitch does not matter to me! I have a double rack and offer a safe belay. Also if you live in Salt Lake I don't mind giving a ride down to the desert. If you have mondays and tuesdays free and want to climb let me know. My # is 203-727-3742

Nicholas Withem · · Tempe, AZ · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 180

Lets get out to the creek this weekend or better yet lets get down to Kolob canyon st george area, maybe do some routes in zion while the weather is good.

Ive got a triple rack if you want to combine and hit the creek

805-729-3413

Ian Brenn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I will be in the southern Utah area from the 21-28 and looking to climb in Moab or Zion if yall are interested. 224-213-6121.

Barbara Reid · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I started climbing as a retirement hobby and fell in love with it.  So, I've only been climbing for 4 years, but I also can climb any day of the week.  But I've climbed many places in the US as I travel a lot.  I was working at Park City Ski resort for the winter so I only have been climbing in gyms for the last 4 months.  I was doing 5.10a in the gym.  I do not like to lead though.  If you are willing to lead routes in Zion or St. George, probably nothing harder than 5.9 (since I think gyms are easier than the outdoors), we will be excellent belayers for your lead climbs.  My husband and I were on our way to Durango when our truck broke down.  So it looks like we will be stuck in the Kanab area for at least 2 weeks.  Let me know if you are interested in climbing with us.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply