Costa Rica March 31-April17

Original Post
Amy B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hello!

I'm looking for a climbing partner for any part of 2 weeks while I am traveling in Costa Rica. I will be carrying shoes and a harness, and could also bring enough gear for a top-rope anchor (on request). However, I am disembarking from my work aboard a research vessel, and wasn't able to find room in my luggage for a rope.

It may be possible to rent gear if you do not have it, so don't let that keep you from contacting me! I'm happy to climb with any level climber.

I'm 30 years old, female, and have been climbing since 2009. In peak shape, I was able to climb 5.11 and boulder V3, but my dedication to the sport waxes and wanes, and since I've been on a ship for the last few months, I would set the bar low, maybe 5.9. I have done some lead climbing in gyms, and followed trad, but mostly I'm comfortable with bouldering and top-roping.

Hablo un poco espanol y quiero apprender mas.

Leave a response if you are going to be in Costa Rica during these dates!

Victor Andre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hello Amy hope you are doing good;

My name is Victor; Im from Costa Rica , and can help you with references and climbing contacts.

I can climb with you on the weekends cause of work. Maybe some days during the week in the afternoon. I have gear to do sport climbing. Will be happy to climb with you and if cant, You can use the gear you need.

I can recommend you to visit a couple of gyms also for good contacts or contact you direct with some of them.

We do not have a lot of climbing places but we have heheh, and we are in the summer season ( or not raining at least lol ) . In one of the places, which is the most common by the climbing visitors in Costa Rica is Cachi, this is the only place that you can rent some gear paying extra. The other places you have to bring your own gear.

Let me know any questions you may have or any info you'll like to know more.

have a good trip

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply