Mountain Project Logo

Bouldering trip starting from California in June

Original Post
Ofir G · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I'm planning a bouldering trip of 6 weeks from June to mid July.
Currently I'm alone so I'm pretty flexible on the destinations,
But the general idea is starting in California in June and driving up to Utah - Colorado when it gets hot in July.
I'm thinking of starting in bishop than Yosemite, red Rock if it's not too hot, and than joe's Valley, and alpine rock, boulder CO.

Looking for partners for the entire trip but partners for specific areas are also very welcome. If you're planning on going to these areas around this time please leave a response and we'll be in touch.

Any tips and suggestions would be very appreciated.

About myself- I'm 23 from Israel, I've been climbing for about 2 years and I climb around V6. I've climbed outdoors here in Israel and in fontainebleau.

Anyone who is Adventurous and want to have fun is welcome regardless of age, gender and climbing grade.

Cory B · · Fresno, CA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 2,577

Bishop and Red Rock in June? HOT! Go up to Toulumne instead ~Bouldering, Alpine, and cragging.

You might want to move this post to the California, Colorado and Nevada section. You will have no problem finding partners

Ofir G · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I agree Red Rock is not best suited for this time of the year, but as I said I'm open for different destinations. Thank you for your recommendation, I'll definitely keep it in mind. 

Mathew Hosford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd you!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Bouldering trip starting from California in June "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started