Mountain Project Logo

All sold

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Joshua Dee · · San Diego, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 30

All sales final, PayPal only.

Five Ten Team Black, US men's size 10. Plenty of life left, I'd say at least 60-70% of the 2.5mm stealth rubber. Cleaned with tech wash and a bottle brush, then dried and sprayed with shoe deodorant. 

They fit my feet (size 39.5/40 Laspo, 9 Evolv) well for about 2 months of indoor bouldering then they decided to stretch. I'd say they're perfect for someone size 9.5 (regular session size) to 10 (ultra tight send shoe). $SOLD

Ascenders are like new. I was gifted these in 2016, installed on ONE rope to ensure proper function and stored since then. Paypal/ USPS.

Basic R $sold

Ascension R $sold

Gauging interest/ working in getting pics of cams. Same story. Both were purchased at the same time last year, placed on a couple wider routes but never fallen on and stored ever since. Placement/ gear rub marks on lobes but no dust or anything. I'll be including the matching Neutrinos, which are just as new.

#5 $Sold

#6 $Sold

Ascension sold, cams added

Brice C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 0

Pmd on cams

Idaho Ian · · Pocatello, ID · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 5

Pm'd on cams, second

Cams are sold! Thank you for the interest

Basic gone, shoes added.

Goat Slayer · · Olympia, WA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

EU size of those shoes?

GoatSlayer wrote:

EU size of those shoes?

I let my buddy borrow them once when he forgot his shoes and they fit perfectly, IIRC he is a 43 mythos. I'll text him to 2x check his size

Jonathan Sc. · · Kansas City · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

Ill buy the shoes - PM sent

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply