Mountain Project Logo

Help me use up my Spot guest passes!

Original Post
Eric Klammer · · Eagle, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 2,070

My membership at the Spot is coming to an end in a couple of weeks but I've still got 2 guest passes available for this month and I'd hate to waste them. I'm usually over there a couple of nights a week, around 7 or 8. Shoot me a text if you'd like to meet up and get a free night of bouldering in! You can do your own thing or come flail with me, your choice!

-Eric (918) 527-2706

Tyler Smeenk · · Lyons, CO · Joined Nov 2005 · Points: 315

I'd take you up on that offer. I have tomorrow free, after 5'ish. Do got to warn you though, I tore an A2 pulley awhile back, and have barely crimped since then, so I need to kind of take it easy. So, if you get offers from people that don't have any limitations, let them crank hard. But I'm pretty new to the area, live in Lyons, so trying to meet climbers as well, so I can go back to Laramie every weekend and get destroyed on offwidths.

Hit me up at 605-381-7532 if interested.

Alex Prinsen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I might take you up on this I'm in the area for a day or two trying to climb outside today but it's just me although I have all gear if I can't find anyone I'll be at the gym at 7

Eric Klammer · · Eagle, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 2,070

Headed to the Spot around 7. Sent you a text Tyler. Get in touch with me if you'd like to join Alex.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Help me use up my Spot guest passes!"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started