Mountain Project Logo

FS: 5.10 Anasazi Moccasyms - Size 11.5 / 45 - SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hi All, I have a pair of barely used size 11.5 US/45 EUR Moccasyms for sale. I used them for less than 2 hours in the gym which was long enough to convince me that they're too wide for my skinny-ass feet. They've never been used outside. These mocs are just off new, with the slightest amount of edge rounded off a small area on the toes. Everything else is new, "right out of the box" condition - not stretched, not stinky and no markings of any kind. The pics below document their minty freshness. I'm asking SOLD to anywhere in the Lower 48. I will ship elsewhere for a bit more coin. PayPal preferred. Moccasyms retail for $125.00 and can commonly be purchased for $100.00 using 20% off coupons at REI, Backcountry, etc. I searched the web for a spell yesterday and could not find them for less than $100.00. If you find a better deal please let me know. Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hump Day Bump.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply