Mountain Project Logo

all gone

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Dylan D · · Columbia, MO · Joined May 2011 · Points: 35

GoLite Jam 50L size medium. nice lightweight pack in the good era of GoLite. Always loved it, used for travel and backpacking, but was a tad small for my tall frame. broken zipper on right hip belt. $55.00 shipped

SOLD LOCALLY | Vaude Ice + Rock pack. 35 + 8L, carries rope, carries skies, snowboard; hip belt can be removed and attached to climbing harness; adjustable (easy) shoulder straps, durable cordura fabric. Awesome crag bag for longer approaches.

Golite 50L and Vaude 35L

Golite 50L and Vaude 35L

Black Diamond duffel is sold

Stove is sold

LRL · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 0

what size range, height and waist, would you expect that jam to be good for?

Thanks

I'm 5'11" with a looong torso and 155# if that matters. I'd like an inch longer in the back, but like I said I'm long there. Waist isn't a problem I think the hip belt would work for a waist between 30"-36" plenty of room for adjustment.

Just reading through their sizing they recommend 17.5-19,5 for a medium, but this may be off. Someone on backpackinglight forum said the medium fits more like 15.5-17.5" torso.

I think 5'9" and 170# would be pretty perfect, but that's if you're dimensions are right. This pack really hugs you in a way frame packs can't and helps a lot with fit

LRL · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 0

thanks for the info. I am a bit taller than you and based on what I've read and your input, it seems like this would not be the size for me. GL with the sale!

Bump

Joven · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

dang, those were the good Jams

willing to trade

possibly interested in trekking poles, clothes, lightweight stove, sleeping pad, and more

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply