Lost pack w/ double rack

Original Post
j moore · · Santa Maria · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 85

Left my green osprey pack near split rocks parking lot on Saturday march 11 with my wallet and a double rack of aliens and c4's. was gone for 20 minutes before I realized where it had gone. When we went back it was gone, hopefully someone picked it up and turned into park services. That would be real lame if a fellow climber took it for themselves. If anyone has any info about it I'd be stoked. Thanks. If you find it I don't care if the cash in my wallet "disappears" I just want my rack back dudes.

Carey De Luca · · Yucca Valley, Ca · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 0

Try going by the visitor center in JTree AND Nomads. For some reason, a lot of people turn in found items there.

David Fogel · · Lake Forest, CA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 515

employee at nomads shrugged when I asked him about lost gear (I lost a full rack in j tree after my partner dropped it behind...) what he said was they just post it up on MP lost and found if they get anything. So keep checking MP. So sorry to hear about you loosing so much gear dude. I hope it was an accident or the person involved grows a conscience and does the right thing. I hope you get it all back.

BryanE · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 35

I'm not on that side of the country, but coming from somebody who has had thousands of dollars of climbing gear stolen... my heart goes out to you. I hope you get it back soon!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply