Mountain Project Logo

RRG in April?

Original Post
donWolf Konecny · · N Oakland, Ca · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Hello. I would like to fly to any city near RRG and ride with someone and go climbing for 2-7 days. They could also fly in (and rent a car), or live nearby. I'm only climbing sport up to 10d, although I'd be happy to climb 10As all day. I haven't bought a ticket until I find a partner. Thanks!

Hilary Neilson · · Somerville, NJ · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 41

Hey, I'm heading down with my friends April 8-16 if you want to climb with us. I don't think we have anyone who is comfortable leading anything over a 10 or so though. We'll be staying at Miguel's.

sean hildreth · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Me and some buddies heading over to RRG 18-24th if you fly into a city i couldn't guarantee a ride!! but you should go, I'm looking for people to climb with when we get there as well!!!

Mike Byrnes · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Just come on down, there's always people to climb with at Miguel's. as long as you're a decent person and confident belayer you'll find a partner or be able to jump in with a group every day of the week rain of shine

Hilary Neilson · · Somerville, NJ · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 41

we're just roadtripping from Jersey so can't be much help with transportation, sorry!

Julian901 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5

Planning to be at RRG Wed 29 if anyoen is still looking. Happy to belay sport or trad, will sport climb up to 11- or 12s a Bob Marley.

... Coming down from Toronto if someone needs a ride along the way.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "RRG in April?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started