Mountain Project Logo

Red river gorge March 16-20

Original Post
Lisa M · · Moab UT · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 5

I'm going to be in red river gorge march 16th until the 20th, and I'm looking for partners to climb both sport and trad. I've never been there before but I have tons of climbing experience, and trad gear. Not looking to climb too hard, mostly 10s and 11s would be perfect. Send me a PM if interested!
Lisa

sean hildreth · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I swear im not a jerk hahaha. me and 2 friends are going to climb the 18th thru the 24th!! you can PM if your still looking for someone to climb with we have 2 ropes and gear. I've only back lead some easy trads, but totally down to climb and 10's or 11's with you on sport!!

Elijah Luna · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hey LMartin, I am in the gorge and looking for partners. I would be mostly getting on 11s to 12s to lead and an occasional 13a project but I am totally willing to belay for a return belay. We could find walls with close and different grade ranges so that we can both be climbing. I pretty much only climb sport but I'll belay a trad route for you.

Dakota Whittaker · · Groton, CT · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 10

Hey everyone, I'm currently in RRG looking to trade belays with people. PM me if you need a belay in the next two days!

Elijah Luna · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hey code, I'll climb with ya on Saturday. I might have to work on Friday but we could hang out later on that day and get aquainted

Dakota Whittaker · · Groton, CT · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 10

Hey Elijah, I'm really sorry but I won't be able to climb tomorrow. Good luck finding belayers though!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Red river gorge March 16-20"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started