Bay Area climber looking for trip partner

Original Post
Seb Blach · · ca · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hi,

I'm based in SF and off work until the end of the month. I'm looking for a partner for Red Rocks/Indian Creek/Yosemite or any other place we can get some climbing in. Preferably somewhere warm, with crack climbing. I have a full rack, 80m sport rope, but don't have a car.

Seb (415) 410-6394

Ari Lazier · · San Francisco, California · Joined Feb 2009 · Points: 0

I have a flexible schedule and the weather is looking pretty good for the next week. Could be down to head to the valley.

Ari
206 313 9577

Guillaume Legrain · · Los Gatos, CA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Seb,

I moved from thr french Alps to the Silicon Valley last month. As i don't really know anyone from the climbing community around here I am also looking for someone who is ready to go on some climbing road trips. I have a full trad rack and double and single ropes.

I would be free mostly on the weekends so going to red rock might br a bit of a stretch but we can definitely try Yosemite. I might also be able to take a Friday off to go a bit further (Joshua Tree).
Text me 408 313445seven
Guillaume

Seb Blach · · ca · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hi guys,

Good to hear from you! I found some cheap flights to Utah so am gonna head to Indian Creek for a few days and see if I can find someone to climb with. Will definitely give you a shout when planning stuff closer to home in the future.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply