Weekday gym and weekend outside partners

Original Post
Spencer V · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2012 · Points: 95

Looking for people to climb with Tuesday/ thursdays after work at earth treks lead or top rope.
Always looking to get out and climb on the weekends too.
Safe and competent.

Mostly I climb trad and love multi pitch and long days.
Coming back from hand surgery so working my way back up.
Send me a PM

YURA Porotnikov · · Boulder, CO · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 85

Hi Spencer,

I am moving to Boulder, CO on March 31, 2017 and I am looking for partners. I trad led last year up to 5.10s and can sport climb up to 5.11-. However, like you I am also coming back from a surgery I had in late January (plantar fascistic) so I am going to take it very easy first. I am sure you know how it works.

I will be living in East Boulder. I have a trad & sport racks, I have a twin/half ropes too. I do NOT have a car tho so I will need lifts from/to home.

Let me know if you are interested to partner up. I am always up to pitch in for gass/beer money. I have driving license too, just no car for now. I will be working from home 8am-5pm Mon-Fri with weekends free to climb. I am eager to explore the climbing areas around and do classic mild sport and trad lines or just TRing stuff.

The first day I am planning to climb is April 02, 2017 weather permitting, obviously.

Best,

Yura

Spencer V · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2012 · Points: 95

Hi Yura,

Welcome to CO!

East boulder is a little too far from Golden where I have my membership to give you a ride, but I will keep you in mind when I'm up in the Boulder area.

Daniele Nicolodi · · Boulder, Co · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 5

Hi Yura,

send me a message if you want to climb.

Cheers,
Dan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply