WTB - Super Warm Pants

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
mysh · · Breckenridge, Colorado · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I am looking for really warm pants. I am open to different options but they need to have a lot of insulation.

I would like a medium, but if a small runs big that could work.

I have tried to do research but there really isn't a huge market for insulated pants.

SOme of the ones I would like to buy if the price is right are:

Arc'teryx Kappa Pant
Mountain Hardwear Nilas Bibs
North face Makalu Pants
Western Mountaineering Down pants

I need them to be very warm. THe atom LT pants won't cut it. I live in the Colorado Rockies at 10K Feet and I do a lot of winter night photography. Ever since I upgraded my jacket to the amazing Arc'teryx dually I now feel my legs freezing. I think the dually does such a great job up top that it exaggerates the cold on my legs.

Wandering ... · · Tennessee · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
mysh · · Breckenridge, Colorado · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

thanks I messaged him and he hasn't written back

Pine Sap · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 0

PM sent-

https://www.mountainproject.com/v/fs-eddie-bauer-goose-down-filled-pants---size-medium---24500---photos-added/112527218

csproul · · Davis, CA · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 25

If I can find them (never unpacked them from the last move) i have a pair of feathered friends down pants. Not sure of the size, but I'm between a small/med in most clothes.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply